Competition Terms & Conditions
- This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands and the Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding employees of The Good Mood Society and anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
- No purchase necessary; however, internet access and an Instagram account are required.
- Promotion Period: Submissions using the hashtag must be made between 00.01 BST on the first day of the calendar month and 23.59 BST on the last day of the calendar month to qualify for entry in the draw for that respective month's prize draw. The date on the original post forms the date of entry.
- To Enter: Log into your Instagram account (or create one for free), then upload a photo during the Promotion Period and use the hashtag #TheGoodMoodSociety to be entered into the prize draw to win your order.
- Profiles must be set to public in order for entries to be included, and so that entrants can be contacted if they are selected as a winner.
- Maximum of one entry per person during the Promotion Period. Maximum of one Prize per person across the Promoter’s monthly promotions.
- All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted for late entries.
- The Prize: 1 winner will win a £50 TGMS gift card.
Further Prize Details and Conditions:
- TGMS Gift Cards are subject to their own terms and conditions which can be found at www.thegoodmoodsociety.com/pages/giftcard
- TGMS Gift Cards are valid online at www.thegoodmoodsociety.com
- TGMS Gift Cards are valuable, so treat it like cash. If a Gift Card gets lost, stolen or damaged we can’t replace it, so look after it.
- All purchases are subject to the TGMS standard returns policy which can be found at www.thegoodmoodsociety.com
- Winner Selection: 1 winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The prize draw will be run under independent supervision within 7 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted via a direct message to the Instagram account used on entry within 5 working days of Winner Selection. The winner will be required to provide their address for the delivery of the Prize, confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner. If the winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. A reserve winner may have less time to respond.
Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
- contain any content that is likely to be considered offensive by the Promoter or could reflect negatively the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
- defames, misrepresents, or insult other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners);
- promotes any political agenda;
- infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including but not limited to, ownership, copyrights, trademarks, patents, logos, licensing rights, rights of publicity or privacy or any other intellectual property rights.
- The winner will be contacted within 28 days of prize acceptance to arrange delivery of the Prize.
- The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their surname and county of residence to announce the winner of the Promotion. and agrees to take part in reasonable publicity of the Promotion. The winner may object to their surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason the Prize is not available, the Promoter will substitute another prize for it of equal or higher value.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including where there is infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter and any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
- All entries must be made by the entrants themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s number of entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize awarded will be void.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- Subject to the consent of the winner, details of the winner can be obtained if you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title: Monthly Prize Draw, which will be available 1 month after the closing date of the Promotion Period for a period of 4 weeks.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions shall prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: The Good Mood Society, 7 Kings Way, Manor Lodge Road, Rowlands Castle, Hampshire PO96AZ